Preparing for your first class at FLYPROJECT
Created by: Nabila Ithnin
Modified on: Tue, 2 Jun, 2020 at 5:20 PM
What do I wear? What to bring?
- Sports attire you feel comfortable in, and a bottle of water.
What should I expect?
- Please arrive at the studio at least 15 minutes before your class, in order for a member of staff to assist you with any set-up or preparation required.
Do you have a free trial?
- Unfortunately, no we do not provide free trials. However, we do have a good deal for our trial package - RM90 (before SST) for 3 classes.
Do you have beginners?
- There are beginners classes for FLYCYCLE only.
- The other FLYPROJECT classes are suitable for any fitness level
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.