Our studios are deemed safe for our members to enter, therefore freezing requests will be charged where applicable.
- Customers may freeze their packages by continuing to pay the prevailing freeze-free per month. A freezing fee is required to be paid in advance.
- Customers must give notice via email to respective studios in order to freeze their packages at least by the 26th of the month. Backdating freezing is not allowed. A written confirmation shall be issued by the studio to confirm the freeze period.
- The freeze period must be at least 1 month.
- The time freeze period always starts on the 1st of the month and finishes in the last month.
- Customers may not utilize the facilities or make any bookings for classes during this freeze period.
Effective 15th June, FLYPROJECT will be charging a RM50/ month fee for all freezing requests.